· 10% off all Art Center purchases over $35 (excludes fundraising events)
· Subscription to our quarterly fine arts magazine, The Voice of the Arts
· Opportunities to show and sell your artwork (limitations apply)
· Higher artist commission rates for gallery sales
· Waived jury fees for festivals and special events
· Discounts on artwork and exhibit entry fees (when applicable)
· Special invitation to member-only workshops and events
· Discounts on purchases at local businesses identified by our Business Partner Program. A complete list of Business Partners is available here on our website.
· Members at Friend Level and above: Listing on our website, Voice of the Arts Magazine, and Complimentary membership in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association, where you can receive reciprocal membership benefits at over 1,100 member art museums and galleries, historical museums and societies, botanical gardens, children’s museums, zoos and more across the United States, Canada, Bermuda, El Salvador and Mexico. A complete list of NARM members is available on their website at www.narmassociation.org.
Blue Ridge Mountains Arts Association is an equal-opportunity organization and does not and shall not discriminate in any of its activities or operations on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious affiliation, nationality, or ethnic origin. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, artists, clients, volunteers, vendors and guests.